BLOG MOVED

I have moved to my own domain, please follow the link to visit my new blogsite. http://neoriz-musings.rishikdhar.com/ Thanks!

Pun Of The Day

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Book Of Questions - 2


Compromise:



We have to live with so many compromises that it sometimes make me wonder how much of compromise are we really capable of? I look around and see so many imperfections, so many voids left to be filled with something meanigful and yet nothing arrives to fill in that gap of absolute absurdity. And most of the times it fills me with anger, because there is nothing I can do, or probably nothing that I want to do about it. Yet I feel that someone should do something about it. And that in turn adds to my frustration.

Why is it that so many things in our lives are left wanton?

What is it that drives us in spite of knowing that most of the things that we worry about may never really happen?

No comments:

Copyright

The content on this site is protected under copyrights act. (C) 2001-2007