BLOG MOVED

I have moved to my own domain, please follow the link to visit my new blogsite. http://neoriz-musings.rishikdhar.com/ Thanks!

Pun Of The Day

Monday, November 07, 2005

Cantankerous Clatter - 2

After I wrote the Part-I, I thought I would very soon write the Part-II and my plan was to explain the obvious contradiction in my post that I was on one hand criticizing the use of bombastic words and on the other hand using them myself. The idea was to gerenate the curiosity and then explain that we actually don't need bombastic words to explain something, irrespective of how complex that something might be.

However, immediately after writing that post, I had to go through a job change, a painful relocation and heart-wrenching farewells...blah blah blah... So finally I could never bring myself upto writing the second part as I had intended.

But yeah I am planning to be more regular now onwards...so let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Copyright

The content on this site is protected under copyrights act. (C) 2001-2007