BLOG MOVED

I have moved to my own domain, please follow the link to visit my new blogsite. http://neoriz-musings.rishikdhar.com/ Thanks!

Pun Of The Day

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

To Have And To Hold

Dusk is consuming the space around,
Silence heard and not a sound,
In the trees, in the grass, and in the sky,
The last signs of life, lie.

Outlines take a stronger define,
Just the silhouettes,and the lines.
Trails of a day, oblivious movements,
Rest, Contemplation and Reassurance.

Waiting eyes, a peaceful smile,
Restless glance spans the miles.
No promises, no expectations,
Just faith and determination.

She holds the light to my arrival,
And I pray for my survival.
Just to be with her one last time,
Hold her close to me, she's mine.

A need, she doesn't deny,
Yet doesn't crave for my,
Embrace, that would mean I am there,
And says "As long as I am in her heart,
She doesn't care."

Touch of her skin I do crave,
But there isn't much you can do,
From the grave.
I wish, I was there.

2 comments:

Cheeku said...

Dear Rishik the words you have used are so flowery,but I am feeling on cloud number 9 the reason is very simple as you have written this poem from the bottom of your heart so I am wishing you All the very best and I want you to be a fullfledged writer/poet like Wordsworth.

ALL THE BEST

Poet said...

Good try.. Needs some more structure but feelings are conveyed well

Copyright

The content on this site is protected under copyrights act. (C) 2001-2007