BLOG MOVED

I have moved to my own domain, please follow the link to visit my new blogsite. http://neoriz-musings.rishikdhar.com/ Thanks!

Pun Of The Day

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Life Unexplained



Blasted by the Nature's wit,

I am aghast'ed,

Flabbergasted,

Exhausted.



Overwhelmed by my own existence.

With a panic and sustained persistence,

I try to analyze,

Prioritize,

Optimize.



Never asked for a silver spoon,

Didn't care for curse or boon.

The rituals of life,

I kept performing,

Reforming,

Deforming.



Licking up my own wounds,

To the music of life did I always swoon,

Making way where there wasn't any

Gave my love when 'had no penny,

I kept striving,

Driving,

Surviving.



Torn down by disappointments,

Never found a road, with lesser bends,

Making mends,

Following Trends,

On the path of life,

I did Mature,

Endure,

Secure.



Experimented with love and lust.

With broken heart and dying trust,

I moved ahead with a greater thrust,

Never accepting defeat, in this contest,

They asked me to lay down,

And I Protest,

Transgressed,

My Conquest.





But when I peek into my past

No memories are left that will last,

I am standing alone in my history galore,

And the waves of memory,

Never reach the shore,

Life tends to be meaningless,

Such a whore!

And I think, And I think, And I think,

Not a blink,

And I sink,And I Sink, And I Sink.



No comments:

Copyright

The content on this site is protected under copyrights act. (C) 2001-2007